"Go to Your Studio and Make Stuff" Fred Babb

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Dream Work


Coyote showed up in my dream the other night.  When he shows up, he has my attention.   There's much that could be said about power animals, animal spirit guides, etc.  I won't go into that, but the Coyote has meaning to me and comes to teach a lesson.  So, painting about it helped me to sort what I think the lesson is.  Mixed Media on cardstock. 


Rainy season here in south Florida is definitely on and it's the worst season for my asthma.  I didn't dream about this, but just painted about receiving healing from a Reiki practitioner and working on my own healing vibes.  Mixed Media.


Oh, my - some days I just want to have pink hair and hang out in the garden with my dogs.  My husband thinks this looks like Jane Jetson...hmmmm.  At least he looked at it! Ha!   Another journal entry of mixed media on cardstock. 


No comments: