"Go to Your Studio and Make Stuff" Fred Babb

Friday, September 25, 2015

More of My Weird Art


Yes, it is true - I'm a little on the weird side, but hey...I have finally come to a place where I'm okay with that.  What a nice feeling!

Well, I am always fascinated with peoples behaviors.  I especially love reading quirky things that well-known people have engaged in. (I think my favorite is Nikola Tesla having some eccentricities that are rather fascinating.)  I know that not all things on the Internet should be taken as gospel, and I try to consider the source, so if you find something I've painted that isn't quite true, I would be the first to apologize.  

Anyway, I found this list somewhere of all the clothing that Imelda had to leave behind and it is stunning.  

Now, I'm not trying to rile anybody up or anything.  I posted this in an art group on Facebook and got an ear full of political hate and I'm certainly not trying to make a political statement.  It's more like a Greed statement.  That's all.  Geesh - the world has gotten way too Politically Correct!  

Speaking of PC, if you haven't watched the first episode of South Park's new season, and if you're a mature adult or live in another country, you probably haven't, haha - but, they really do current event satire very well.  They hit the PC nail on the head with their first episode.  Have a look at it and enjoy the laugh.  Because we all need more of that!  

Acrylic on canvas paper.




No comments: