"Go to Your Studio and Make Stuff" Fred Babb

Friday, February 27, 2015

My Weird Art


I'm not quite sure yet how to go about creating an art blog.  So, I'm just going to post some art work that I do.  And yes, some is a little weird and not all has to do with my backyard - but most of it does.

I am quite fascinated by peoples behaviors.  I love to read about their quirks or perhaps their unusual way of doing things.  

I had come across some information when reading about William Wordsworth and had jotted it down, thinking it was kind of charming.  Now, of course, we all know the Internet is full of misinformation, so I am just basing this on what I've read and of course, who knows if it is truly accurate or not.

I always try to consider the source, so hopefully I get mostly correct facts.

Anyway, this is my acrylic painting on canvas paper of William Wordsworth and his dog sauntering down the wooded lane reciting his poetry to his furry friend.

I hope you're enjoying poetry in your life once in awhile!  Cheers!


2 comments:

David Bingham said...

I agree, it is very charming (both Wordsworth behaviour and your painting). I wonder if Coleridge was jealous? Look forward to seeing more of your art.

Unknown said...

Hi David - I am horrified that I missed your comment and didn't see it until today! I apologize profusely! Thank you for your very lovely comment and having a look at my art! As to Coleridge, I haven't a clue - but I did read up more on him and thanks to your comment bringing him to my attention - I learned a lot! Thank you! :)